• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May obs/discussion thread - Welcome to Severe Season!!

weatherwiz

Frankly, it would be nice to grab an inch and half of rain -

I'm not feeling particularly jaded for nice weather with a 62 to 82 temperature spectrum having been hammered by solar irradiance above climo for 10 days like this... We've been treated kindly since the April misery week and let's get real.

'Sides, every 1.5" we get ..... fails - anyway - to shut the collective pie-hole of that clear "OCD", pointless annoyance, but there's always hope

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Frankly, it would be nice to grab an inch and half of rain -

I'm not feeling particularly jaded for nice weather with a 62 to 82 temperature spectrum having been hammered by solar irradiance above climo for 10 days like this... We've been treated kindly since the April misery week and let's get real.

'Sides, every 1.5" we get ..... fails - anyway - to shut the collective pie-hole of that clear "OCD", pointless annoyance, but there's always hope

Just sucks that it's another weekend rain event (if it comes)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

41/22F is even worse with a fair amount of sun

You’ll be ok on the hill I think if the CON min is 27°+. I’ll be borderline here. I’m leaning something like 32-34° there, 30-32° here, and 27-29° at CON. 

25 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

9F difference between you and Gene?

Scott,  I think the reason is 3 fold.  The most important is the elevation difference.  2nd my  skies are about 70% filled with Cu coming off the mountains.  I can look south towards Brian and Cu becomes much more scattered the further south you go. He is getting more solar.  The 3rd factor and the least important is I'm a bit further north into the colder air.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Scott,  I think the reason is 3 fold.  The most important is the elevation difference.  2nd my  skies are about 70% filled with Cu coming off the mountains.  I can look south towards Brian and Cu becomes much more scattered the further south you go. He is getting more solar.  The 3rd factor and the least important is I'm a bit further north into the colder air.

That's the first time I've ever seen that big of a difference. 

55 here. Not too bad.

• Like 1