• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May obs/discussion thread - Welcome to Severe Season!!

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, BrianW said:

I trust his forecast more than any computer model...

The local land trust is basically a bunch of 80+ year old Yale Professors of archeology, forestry, history, etc.  They have radiocarbon dated some of the locations he talks about to 12,500 years. 

What do the caterpillars say?

2 hours ago, ineedsnow said:

Me and the family got a space at Rietta Ranch today in Hubbardston and sold a bunch of stuff.. not wearing sunscreen for the loss though I got burnt pretty good.. 

I’m guessing it was pretty busy today after two week ends with rain.    I hate the people who drive 30mph on 68 after leaving it though…

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I’m guessing it was pretty busy today after two week ends with rain.    I hate the people who drive 30mph on 68 after leaving it though…

it was slammed today.. every spot was pretty much full and tons of people! Lol at the people driving slow actually had someone doing just that in front of me today..

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

it was slammed today.. every spot was pretty much full and tons of people! Lol at the people driving slow actually had someone doing just that in front of me today..

Was actually in Templeton for a few hours today. It was our sons girlfriend’s college graduation party and we went to her parents house for a party after the ceremony.     Buggy

• Like 1