Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April Discobs 2023

George BM

3 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Well if I could would post the photos I just took of a devolving storm over here. I have issues with getting the image size small enough so if anyone knows how to downsize a photo taken with IPhone let me know. 

Try taking a screenshot of the photo 

22 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Well if I could would post the photos I just took of a devolving storm over here. I have issues with getting the image size small enough so if anyone knows how to downsize a photo taken with IPhone let me know. 

mail to yourself, and then it'll ask what size you'd like to send, and you can choose a smaller file for posting.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bodhi Cove said:

Try taking a screenshot of the photo 

20 minutes ago, Wxtrix said:

mail to yourself, and then it'll ask what size you'd like to send, and you can choose a smaller file for posting.

Ok tried that. Still to big. Never used to have an issue with posting photos. Will have to look into it more. 

In the weather front have a change of wind direction now from out of the SW to now the NE. Down to 63 from 74. 

3 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Ok tried that. Still to big. Never used to have an issue with posting photos. Will have to look into it more. 

In the weather front have a change of wind direction now from out of the SW to now the NE. Down to 63 from 74. 

we're limited as to how much space our total attachments can take up. you can either delete attachments or use a third party to host photos.

• Like 1

Absolutely a nothingburger here!  Just heavy rain and a few flashes.  Got some nice bolts on high speed, very jagged and forky almost Tesla coil like.  Thunder rumbling was deep and really thought we would see severe wind but it never made it to the ground including the anemometer 70 feet AGL.

That cell in Cecil looks nasty.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic