Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Ya verbatim the goods just miss us. It’s going to be a thread the needle for someone and they will get it good. Going to be fun to see who it is. Here’s the clown map

A78FC041-2548-4210-9396-7E54436DE533.png

Even that is too high on the edges. Still, none of these solutions lock anything but it would be nice to see the ULL dig deeper so we’re not straddling the invt look before the coastal whips up.

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Ya verbatim the goods just miss us. It’s going to be a thread the needle for someone and they will get it good. Going to be fun to see who it is. Here’s the clown map

A78FC041-2548-4210-9396-7E54436DE533.png

Putting it in my file of fantasy gfs runs. Got plenty of mega canes that never materialized in there. :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Stop lathering yourself up and rubbing down with QPF charts....deformation has always been pinned in CT.

If anywhere is going to get slotted, we already know it’s me. I’m just glad to see one of the varsity models stay away from ripping this over Bridgeport. 

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I got about 20" on the 10:1 clown, and 4" on the depth map lol

Yea but one thing is becoming more certain our “watching it snow as hard as possible” fetish has a solid shot of coming to fruition.  Parachutes and paste sticking to everything Tuesday should be fun. Whether it’s 4-8, 8-16, or 16-24. 

• Like 2

Just now, weathafella said:

We’re talking widespread 12+

Yeah. Might be a little less in SE areas as BL is pretty marginal for a long time. But from a higher view, the GGEM has all the right stuff for a widespread hit…closes off everything south of us and rips back some great fronto in the CCB.