Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

4 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Have you seriously given up? Okay, they've had a bit of a blip but nothing is set in stone that is coming into Connecticut. A lot of the members still have the low pressures out by the cape. This winter has sucked and everything has pretty much gone in the wrong direction. But, this one has been steadfast with the low pressure systems being out by the cape. I don't think it's over and I don't think it's going to come inland. Maybe it will wrap in over by the cape, but I just not sure it's going to wrap in in Connecticut or Western Mass. Don't give up man.

I haven't even made a forecast yet. But I don't feel great about everything shifting into CT once the N stream got sampled.

When people talk about giving up, they are still going to watch this thread and check, if only to say see, I'm still screwed and will continue to be screwed. 

This is it. What else are rainy folks going to do? Contemplate the futility of existence? Look into the void that exists in every mirror? Nah. Model runs. Even crap ones. Thats all there is. 

Nihilism is climo for the coastal plain, let alone this snow forsaken bay. But huge storms like this sometimes thread the needle. They need to be huge, hit perfect and hit right though in March. This one probably won't. Doesn't mean I won't watch. It's still not impossible, just very unlikely.

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Can the southern vort just trend to zero phase? I mean if today’s trends continued I imagine there would be a fine line at some point where it just doesn’t phase at all 

If it goes pure northern stream, this ends up a Catskills to Adirondacks storm. The southern vort is the only thing that keeps this a bit east initially. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Goofus tracks over the dog poop.

25 minutes ago, dryslot said:

18z GFS goes over scooters head.

25 minutes ago, dendrite said:

let’s lock that one in

24 minutes ago, dendrite said:

The rare ginxy-will-ray-scoot track

Bet you a chicken treat it won't? 

• Haha 1