• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Very persistent signal for moderate snow and ice impact between "Wed night" and "Thur night" this week

Typhoon Tip

Ukie was quite a bit colder than 12z. Actually has warning snows down into N CT. Seems like some mixed results at 00z. Crazy Uncle have been on the bottle though too….tries to dump like 4-5” in the clipper prior to the 2/23 storm too in the pike region. 

My gut still says mostly IP here though. I’d want to see most models going 00 Ukie tomorrow before pulling the trigger in plowable snowfall. 

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ukie was quite a bit colder than 12z. Actually has warning snows down into N CT. Seems like some mixed results at 00z. Crazy Uncle have been on the bottle though too….tries to dump like 4-5” in the clipper prior to the 2/23 storm too in the pike region. 

My gut still says mostly IP here though. I’d want to see most models going 00 Ukie tomorrow before pulling the trigger in plowable snowfall. 

It's a long weekend.  Uncle finally opened that high end Scotch he got for Christmas.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Most models ticked warmer last two cycles. 0z and 6z

Euro just came in significantly warmer now at 06z. This trend was expected though…we kept saying it was coming.  It was just a matter of how far south we could tick it first. Not too optimistic here for much snow. I think a lot of IP. 

Though if we’re not careful on the north ticks, it could still end up at mostly cold rain here too. But I do think that PV confluence will put a cap on things. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Very persistent signal for moderate snow and ice impact between "Wed night" and "Thur night" this week
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic