• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2023

buckeyefan1

The latest Euro Weeklies (12/31 run) has normal or BN temps in the SE US throughout the run, including a strong signal for cold in its final week fwiw (not easy to do that far out on a 101 member run).

IMG_8811.thumb.webp.c79012699a9c2adfca5729e1f2930a28.webp

• Like 4

I know everyone is fixated on the systems this week, but you have to love the long range look. The amped apps runner after the storm on the 7th really helps to set the stage for a real arctic outbreak and with snow cover north of us it really helps that cold air to make it south and east. Also, the niño effect on STJ is going strong through the period. I am extremely confident this forum will have multiple threats mid month and beyond and there are no signs that will be a short period either. So far, LR guidance has been extremely accurate with this pattern. From the flip we are experiencing now, to the brief warmup, then the real show begins. Save this post and bash me later, but I am becoming more and more bullish that the second half of January will bring us our shots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GaWx said:

The latest Euro Weeklies (12/31 run) has normal or BN temps in the SE US throughout the run, including a strong signal for cold in its final week fwiw (not easy to do that far out on a 101 member run).

IMG_8811.thumb.webp.c79012699a9c2adfca5729e1f2930a28.webp

Which week would that be?