• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023

wdrag

Question. For Don probably.  Now that the record for latest measurable in CP is broken where are we in terms of the record for interval between measurable.  I think the record is 332 days but not sure and not sure what day we are at now.  Would love to bust that record as well.  After that not sure what is left except least in a season.

• Like 1

Just now, MANDA said:

Question. For Don probably.  Now that the record for latest measurable in CP is broken where are we in terms of the record for interval between measurable.  I think the record is 332 days but not sure and not sure what day we are at now.  Would love to bust that record as well.  After that not sure what is left except least in a season.

Yes, the record is 332 consecutive days.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MANDA said:

Has been snowing for about 90 min.  Have .7” thus far.  Temp fell from 32 to 29.5 and now stuck at 29.8 for last 30 min.  Sticking on all surfaces including treated road out front albeit not a well traveled road.

Similar here, although I'm slightly warmer and 250 feet lower than you.  The street out front is covered.  Turns out maybe this isn't an entirely wasted snow day, as my district would begin dismissing in 15 minutes, and of course everyone else following shortly thereafter.  It's enough on these side streets to start to be slippery.

9 minutes ago, gpsnavigator said:

Similar here, although I'm slightly warmer and 250 feet lower than you.  The street out front is covered.  Turns out maybe this isn't an entirely wasted snow day, as my district would begin dismissing in 15 minutes, and of course everyone else following shortly thereafter.  It's enough on these side streets to start to be slippery.

Has lightened up here.  I'm thinking I'll be close to 1" by the time all is said and done.  Bright banding showing up SW of me so mix / change line is getting close.

• Like 2

• Rjay unpinned this topic