• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 22-23, 2022: Warm Rain to Arctic Chill

WxUSAF

There's no harm in being a weenie around Christmas...who cares if people are hugging a model that shows snow nobody is going to die from someone else hoping for snow. Relax if or when it doesn't snow you can sit in front of your computers and rejoice in the sadness of others knowing you did your best to warn them. Go drink some egg nog for christs sake

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

There's no harm in being a weenie around Christmas...who cares if people are hugging a model that shows snow nobody is going to die from someone else hoping for snow. Relax if or when it doesn't snow you can sit in front of your computers and rejoice in the sadness of others knowing you did your best to warn them. Go drink some egg nog for christs sake

No harm in that. Also no harm in discussing the model depictions and realistic expectations based on what typically occurs in these set-ups.

Now go get your heavily spiked egg-nog. Never too early this time of year. Just had a bit in my coffee. B)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

No harm in that. Also no harm in discussing the model depictions and realistic expectations based on what typically occurs in these set-ups.

Now go get your heavily spiked egg-nog. Never too early this time of year. Just had a bit in my coffee. B)

Leesburg wasn’t TALKING about you I AM pretty CERTAIN…

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, CAPE said:

You put spiked egg nog in your coffee?  Weird. Why not spike the nog AND the coffee?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic