• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

The trends def continue overnight for 12/16. Obviously 06z GFS was a full-on blizzard for a chunk of the forum. Euro was a big hit for NNE/CNE but even interior SNE gets in on some of it…esp N of pike. 

Ensemble members continue to trend faster and S with redevelopment too. 

3A4F106F-D7D3-463D-AC77-D5D8C0A41EB8.png

216AB35A-2B78-49A7-82D5-84F20579E6FB.png

C3DDF1C9-83A0-49C3-92CE-7DE9ED4E76DF.png

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The trends def continue overnight for 12/16. Obviously 06z GFS was a full-on blizzard for a chunk of the forum. Euro was a big hit for NNE/CNE but even interior SNE gets in on some of it…esp N of pike. 

Ensemble members continue to trend faster and S with redevelopment too. 

3A4F106F-D7D3-463D-AC77-D5D8C0A41EB8.png

216AB35A-2B78-49A7-82D5-84F20579E6FB.png

C3DDF1C9-83A0-49C3-92CE-7DE9ED4E76DF.png

Those are things of beauty. No SWFE on those. Primary is so far west and weakening that the secondary takes over deep in the south. Week away but as we thought last night this is evolving into a beautiful Nor’easter 

On 12/6/2022 at 6:18 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

I will go out on a pretty thick limb . No measurable snow in SNE thru Dec 20th .Let’s leave that there.. and hope it’s wrong. The pattern and the overall Pacific - PNA look absolutely atrocious right thru then. 

On 12/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, TalcottWx said:

I'm going to have to issue a blog for extreme snowfall for CT peaks. now how stock traders say bull or bear? I am going full bull, the snow will be plentiful. No hedging bets. I'm firing up the snowblower and buying every shovel and bag of salt at purity supreme. Bread and milk, yes they are perishables, but doesn't matter, we get nailed soon. Thumbs up from men in snow pants up and down the east coast, particularly se MA in Taunton area. They will talk about this g2g for years to come. Ray deform band, kev upslope Tolland snows, chickens dead up and down i93 from collapsed roofs, Avalanche warnings for Talcott Mountain, rt 44 impassable due to blowing snow, cpickles slaying snowed in with your favorite aunts. 

So weymo looks wet tho

I tried to tell em...... The north is coming. The Rev wanted no part of it. Days and days of snow. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I can’t do the beer unless it’s very flavorful. I prefer a high noon hard seltzer, if I’m drinking.

We need a good december even if the month end total doesn’t break records. Enough to set an earlier wintry vibe heading into the holidays, and winter overall. 

You should try Zima, it's what Kevin exclusively drinks. 

13 hours ago, ROOSTA said:

So much, more and more as the years pass. Almost as if "why bother posting anything useful?"
Such are the times of free speech. 
Other than that,..

IT GON SNOW 
maybe, might, could it be. I'll awake when the 1ft'r threatens.

Oh, by the way it was 80F here today.
I gots to move!  

Gone for about a decade now? Or longer?