Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter 2022

George BM

29 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Recently started reading the off topic sub on here. That was a questionable decision, but is everything free game over there? The way some interact with others in there is embarrassing. Trixie and others come off as truly nasty people. Baffling to me why it’s allowed.

That place has a lot of people with WAY too much time on their hands. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Recently started reading the off topic sub on here. That was a questionable decision, but is everything free game over there? The way some interact with others in there is embarrassing. Trixie and others come off as truly nasty people. Baffling to me why it’s allowed.

That entire section is honestly an embarrassment to humanity. Funny to see the political leanings of most on there. 

• Like 2

Snowfan you are right over the target, I wandered in there a few times and quickly “met” some people who are just insufferable and not worth interacting with. Name calling and personal insult immediately rather than discussion. Not a forum, plenty full of crazy.

My brief comment history there speaks for itself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snowfan said:

Think of it like this.

You need a trash can!  Without it, the rubbish would just pile up making your domicile very unkempt!  And the smell!

So with that said, that place is like the wastebasket and it keeps places outside of it in order.  Generally speaking.  After all, sometimes we miss! ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

Speaking of March, its championship week for the conference tournaments.  And next Thursday/Friday are hands down the two greatest sports days of the year.  I'll be out of the office next Friday afternoon so a few friends/I can just hang out on a local bar and watch the games.  Can't wait!

I’ll second this but will also include the following Thursday/Fri. The sweet 16 games are incredible 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snowfan said:

It’s always been that way. Glad I got out of there years ago. And they aren’t coming off as nasty people, they are nasty people.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I’ll second this but will also include the following Thursday/Fri. The sweet 16 games are incredible 

Yes, good call, those games are usually great too.  But having 16 games between noon and  midnight is just awesome.  I’m excited its normal games too in terms of sites/attendance. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, snowfan said:

lol could you imagine moderating that section? 

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Yep. We do the boardwalk 5k each year. It is a shitshow and I wouldn’t miss it!

:lol:

i'm down this weekend for the 5k as well.  Mix that with the cold rain this weekend, this will really be a $hitshow. 

I power washed my boat yesterday.  The warm temps really motivated me to do something I hadn't done for a couple of year.   The other motivation was the boat had lots of bird poop on it from being parked in its slip in Florida and really needed a wash.     Anyway,  boat carpet looks the best it's looked in years.  I still need to fill the various boating compartment that I emptied prior to the wash.  I'm looking forward to fishing this spring if gas prices don't limit me too much.  I rarely post here anymore because I do the Capital Weather Gang bit but still stop by and read thoughts on storms and remember how much I enjoyed interacting with everyone. I am hoping to see a few snowflakes though it's doubtful I'll see accumulations. 

• Like 12

19 hours ago, nj2va said:

Speaking of March, its championship week for the conference tournaments.  And next Thursday/Friday are hands down the two greatest sports days of the year.  I'll be out of the office next Friday afternoon so a few friends/I can just hang out on a local bar and watch the games.  Can't wait!

I really, REALLY thought this was the year Towson was going to dance. Still haven't made a CAA final in school history. 

3 hours ago, usedtobe said:

I power washed my boat yesterday.  The warm temps really motivated me to do something I hadn't done for a couple of year.   The other motivation was the boat had lots of bird poop on it from being parked in its slip in Florida and really needed a wash.     Anyway,  boat carpet looks the best it's looked in years.  I still need to fill the various boating compartment that I emptied prior to the wash.  I'm looking forward to fishing this spring if gas prices don't limit me too much.  I rarely post here anymore because I do the Capital Weather Gang bit but still stop by and read thought and remember how much I enjoyed interesting with everyone. I am hoping to see a few snowflakes though it's doubtful I'll see accumulations. 

We really miss you, but paid gigs obviously come first. Happy fishing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RickinBaltimore said:

I really, REALLY thought this was the year Towson was going to dance. Still haven't made a CAA final in school history. 

I just watched the 2nd half of that championship game.  I was glad to see Delaware win a hard fought game.  

Sorry about Towson!  Hopefully next year is the year for them.

8 hours ago, mappy said:

you're such a baby ;) 

It really was a fantastic storm. 

Hahaha Yeah I think I share my age (+/- a year) with Millersville and @Fozz...Come to think of it, I think the youngest regular poster here would be... @Cobalt? Perhaps followed by the other poster (can't remember his name) that has a red tag that started posting recently. But it seems like there are more of you "old heads" ;) on here. Weenie generations ftw, lol

10 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Hahaha Yeah I think I share my age (+/- a year) with Millersville and @Fozz...Come to think of it, I think the youngest regular poster here would be... @CobaltPerhaps followed by the other poster (can't remember his name) that has a red tag that started posting recently. But it seems like there are more of you "old heads" ;) on here. Weenie generations ftw, lol

@nw baltimore wx

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic