• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late January and February Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

Some sort of wrapped up storm in general has been showing consistently for 3+ days now.  Personally, I hate tracking these events. So much happens in such a short time with development and then add 6 days to the lead and... well... ummm... this thread is going to be disastrous daily. If you don't like nerve pain, tooth aches, slipped discs, 3rd degree burns, and a couple random STDs.... I'd stay the F away. Throw away your reading glasses and cancel your internet. Thank me later. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 16

14 minutes ago, CAPE said:

GEFS has 1 or 2 members that remotely resemble the op. The majority that have a storm have it pretty far off the SE coast. There is something there during that period though.

This is a jacked up year. I haven't watched nearly as close as others but it seems like ops have been leading ensembles for a month. Backwards AF lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Some sort of wrapped up storm in general has been showing consistently for 3+ days now.  Personally, I hate tracking these events. So much happens in such a short time with development and then add 6 days to the lead and... well... ummm... this thread is going to be disastrous daily. If you don't like nerve pain, tooth aches, slipped discs, 3rd degree burns, and a couple random STDs.... I'd stay the F away. Throw away your reading glasses and cancel your internet. Thank me later. 

So many of us are here for this though.

We had a few days when I could step away for a few hours and easily catch up on these threads, but those days may be numbered 

What I like: This storm has been periodically showing up on long ranges for several days now. Those that miss are missing east or not developing at all - and it seems like we get a east bias at range so that's in our favor for those that do put out a fish spinner.

What I don't like: It's still way too far out! Give it 3-4 days and I'll be onboard, especially if it's a little east of us.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic