Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 20-22 “bring the mojo” winter storm threat

lilj4425

9 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

I'll go ahead and cash out with the dusting the Hrrr and NAM are showing for the upstate. Can't complain if we get a nice little band to swing through and drop a coating across the upstate and NC foothills/piedmont

Yes I had resided to maybe some flurries and I'd be ok with that. Still have snow in parts of my yard even after the rain. But now I'm thinking a solid dusting up here is a real possibility. Nonetheless almost the whole state will see winter weather...thats pretty dam cool!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, oconeexman said:

Yes I had resided to maybe some flurries and I'd be ok with that. Still have snow in parts of my yard even after the rain. But now I'm thinking a solid dusting up here is a real possibility. Nonetheless almost the whole state will see winter weather...thats pretty dam cool!

Pretty much all the short range hi res models have some sort of band of snow moving through tomorrow afternoon/evening. It will be interesting to see where it sets up

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stebaney said:

So over the last 10 years I’ve occasionally posted this extraordinary phenomenon of how storms love riding Hwy 64 and you guys had a field day (nicely) making fun of me but I swear to God each storm does this and I can literally walk to the next subdivision who has 2” more than me. Lol

94516FC9-E65C-4DA8-8780-F06EF5D32D0E.jpeg

That yellow line is not 64. It's the Wake-Johnston county border. 64 runs more or less east-west through Wake Co.

• Thanks 2