Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 20-22 “bring the mojo” winter storm threat

lilj4425

1 hour ago, PackGrad05 said:

I'm not sold on anything that noticeable for Wake with tonight's first round.  Cold chasing moisture and it looks like limited moisture by the time temperatures get low enough for anything appreciable.

As for the main round tomorrow, it's going to be really close with how far west the main precipitation gets...  It is going to be painful for someone...  
I'm going 1-3" across Wake.

I agree, the steady shield is almost through already.

8 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Excellent analysis and posts! Thanks for all you contribute 

I agree!  I was going to private message burgertime and tell him how much I liked all of his forward thinking on these storms.  But, since you started it, I will just go public with my thoughts. 

• Like 1

So over the last 10 years I’ve occasionally posted this extraordinary phenomenon of how storms love riding Hwy 64 and you guys had a field day (nicely) making fun of me but I swear to God each storm does this and I can literally walk to the next subdivision who has 2” more than me. Lol

94516FC9-E65C-4DA8-8780-F06EF5D32D0E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

From Chris Jackson (South Carolina)

”Post coming by 10pm. Looking at the latest guidance coming in and the upper air balloon soundings from this evening. 

For the Pee Dee my thoughts remain unchanged for the most part, but I’m currently leaning towards more impacts in the Midlands than I thought would occur yesterday. 

Give me a bit to look over this pretty thoroughly and I should have something out by 10. 

- Chris”

• Like 1