• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

10 minutes ago, ayuud11 said:

So what’s the best track for the thruway corridor? Apps runner??

For our perspective as I am in the Hudson Valley ( NYC to Albany Thruway probably to Utica and north of there) up the coast as close as possible but not on land.

I would guess for you western guys up the apps would be best?

18 minutes ago, vortmax said:

We're due for a phased apps runner/Miller A. Bring it.

Seems like everything lately smells water and goes right for the 40/70 benchmark, or at best over SNE/Boston.

It's like we need everything to go perfectly to get that track between Harrisburg/Philly/Scranton/Albany/Springfield that would cash in the entire board.

As it is -- based on nothing but gut feeling and recent trends -- seems likely that Rochester on west is on the fringe of maybe a few lake effect/enhanced inches and Binghamton through Capitol Region ends up in the jackpot.

2 minutes ago, PerintonMan said:

Seems like everything lately smells water and goes right for the 40/70 benchmark, or at best over SNE/Boston.

It's like we need everything to go perfectly to get that track between Harrisburg/Philly/Scranton/Albany/Springfield that would cash in the entire board.

As it is -- based on nothing but gut feeling and recent trends -- seems likely that Rochester on west is on the fringe of maybe a few lake effect/enhanced inches and Binghamton through Capitol Region ends up in the jackpot.

Trends are going other way on models anyway. Coming closer.

5 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Far western ny buffalo niagara need a true apps runner. Rochester syracuse apps runner or a coastal inland up Hudson Valley area.

Last app runner I can remember was Jan ‘05. It’s the same day my wife and I found out we were going to have our first child. Great day all around.

• Like 4

12Z runs will be interesting.  It's vaguely disturbing that it's only Wednesday and the storm is sunday/Monday.  I'm thinking tonight's 00Z runs start to introduce some 'turbulence' for upstate. Seems like the only time models hold serve for days is when they show GL Cutters... ;)

#modelology 

• Like 2