Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021 General Discussion

Hoosier

3 minutes ago, cyclone77 said:

Both MLI and DVN picked up 0.1" of snow early this morning, bringing both location's seasonal snowfall total to 0.3".  I think that's worse than a T, as at least areas without measurable snow have something interesting to make a record out of lol.  

EDIT:  Was just thinking that it would be pretty funny if they made a new rule that three daily Ts add up to 0.1" or something.  

I haven't checked but I bet ORD has had a T at least 3 or 4 times.  

Low of 4 degrees last night after 3.5" of lake effect snow fell yesterday.   Long range doesn't look great up this way with no big storms but a parade of clippers should keep things looking fresh and slowly build back the deeper snowpack. 

After seeing what the southern part of the sub is experiencing, I won't complain.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Chicago Storm said:

no one cares.

You cared enough to respond to him. I understand it's been a frustrating start to winter out in chicagoland, but don't take it out on other people, even though spartman may deserve it sometimes. You've been condescending for years on here and it needs to stop. Posts like these is what prevents newer members or guest viewers from posting or joining and growing the community on here. Que the lol response to this post, further making my point. Anyone can be an arrogant prick online, and its cowardly. Perhaps try to step down off your pedestal and be decent to people. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

You cared enough to respond to him. I understand it's been a frustrating start to winter out in chicagoland, but don't take it out on other people, even though spartman may deserve it sometimes. You've been condescending for years on here and it needs to stop. Posts like these is what prevents newer members or guest viewers from posting or joining and growing the community on here. Que the lol response to this post, further making my point. Anyone can be an arrogant prick online, and its cowardly. Perhaps try to step down off your pedestal and be decent to people. 

news flash… we’re breaking a significant futility record come tuesday, i’m perfectly happy with this start to winter. if we’re not gonna big dog, nada and mild is the way to go.

btw, i’m the same person on the board as i am in person… i tell it like it is. denver matty can attest to that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Spartman said:

Certainly a crappy weekend. Rain yesterday and suicide weather today. A dry day completely wasted today. Almost of any overcast days (surprisingly very few so far for this December) over these past couple of months have occurred on or around the weekend. 

no one cares.

• Weenie 1

35 minutes ago, Stevo6899 said:

Newsflash. You are in defense of a poster who randomly posts map upon map that clogs our threads with useless information with just an intent to troll. If your not aware of that you have not been paying close attention. Further, he rarely posts relevant dialogue that one could argue contributes to expanding good conversation. I am far from the thread police, but this is fact if you've been here awhile. As for Chi storm, sure he can be a little rough around the edges, but his contributions and his   knowledge far outweigh those positives. To me, it's refreshing to have somebody say " shove it up your bung hole" every now and than. It gives me hope we as a world our headed back in the right direction.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:41 PM, Baum said:

Newsflash. You are in defense of a poster who randomly posts map upon map that clogs our threads with useless information with just an intent to troll. If your not aware of that you have not been paying close attention. Further, he rarely posts relevant dialogue that one could argue contributes to expanding good conversation. I am far from the thread police, but this is fact if you've been here awhile. As for Chi storm, sure he can be a little rough around the edges, but his contributions and his   knowledge far outweigh those positives. To me, it's refreshing to have somebody say " shove it up your bung hole" every now and than. It gives me hope we as a world our headed back in the right direction.

He ain't clogging nothing lately, except the ORD futility record talk. Chicago will make a comeback and I'm willing to bet that chicago beats DTW this winter by at least 10".

• Like 1