Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Anyone whos in CT please @ me or send me a report when all is said and done. It's a very minor event but an inch or so on xmas eve is kinda a big deal enough to make a map so ill being doing one.

Reports are always low when its something small like this so anything helps, tia.

Surprised to have 1.5 at my shop in Simsbury. This area is usually a local snow hole compared to Granby, Canton etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

the one time we needed the Euro to be right, and within 2 days to boot. hard to trust any one model anymore vs the consensus

The problem is that there is no consensus  They all sucked lately.  Long medium and short-term.

5 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Radar update.

RAD_KBOX_N0R_ANI.gif

RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI.gif

That's painful to watch--sliding less than 10 miles south of me  Oh well.  There's always January.

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

The problem is that there is no consensus  They all sucked lately.  Long medium and short-term.

That's painful to watch--sliding less than 10 miles south of me  Oh well.  There's always January.

Lol…agreed about the modeling.  But how’s it we keep hearing how modeling has gotten so much better the last 5 years? I mean seriously, the Euro was hardly ever wrong at 48-72 hrs out 5 years ago.  Now the Euro can’t get it right 36hrs out?  Not impressed at all.  

And tomorrow is still 24 hrs away…who knows how many flip flops between now and then are still coming?  Just Abysmal. 

37 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Anyone whos in CT please @ me or send me a report when all is said and done. It's a very minor event but an inch or so on xmas eve is kinda a big deal enough to make a map so ill being doing one.

Reports are always low when its something small like this so anything helps, tia.

Measured 0.5 on my deck. Looks the same on yard and driveway.

Easton CT 

Thanks!

• Like 1