Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

11 hours ago, powderfreak said:

I'm not going to lie, I thought the same thing but looked it up.  Learn something new everyday.

General Gau's chicken, often called General Tso's chicken, is chicken that's been battered and fried, then coated in a fragrant, orange-y ginger sauce that's spicy, tangy, sweet, and hot all at the same time.

here's more than you ever wanted to know...and the NYTimes refers to the dish as "Tso's" and you know they are never wrong...don't believe this is behind paywall.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/02/world/asia/general-tso-chicken-peng-chang-kuei.html

2 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

eyeballing about 2" out there, was really ripping good around 4 when I got up and was just a coating, so most of this fell last three hours

if u get a measurement when the accumulation is done that would be awesome, ill probably have like zero reports from Litchfield county for this one. sucks that you're leaving CT, i know what thats like and no snow anymore is ruff.

Latest radar. Don't like this band consolidating and moving just north of my area. 

RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI (2).gif

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

if u get a measurement when the accumulation is done that would be awesome, ill probably have like zero reports from Litchfield county for this one. sucks that you're leaving CT, i know what thats like and no snow anymore is ruff.

Latest radar. Don't like this band consolidating and moving just north of my area. 

RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI (2).gif

That's all south of here on the loop--some steady snow here nonetheless below the radar.  It won'd amount to much but it'll make the whitened ground whiter. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI (2).gif

it's stopped here for the time being but is still going just to my north good, I'll be submitting an official when it's done to Aly and on here too

WWA from Aly for tonight/tomorrow morning ice event, calling for a glaze to .10" ... I don't like the ice, I'll take white please instead, or just plain RN will do, funny how they say tenth, and while technically correct, anyone who's worked in machine shop or with very tight tolerance drawings with tell you that's a hundred thousandths and a renth is one ten thou, thought id share

• Like 1