Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential Major Noreaster 10-26 through 10-27

ineedsnow

1 hour ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Connecticut River Death Valley is where big wind,  rain and snowfall totals come to die. Works for me,  huge Oaks,  old roof and house.  Don't want any damage while waiting for a place to live. 

Yeah, I have no interest in wind damage.

That being said, the highest gust I have found, on any Wunderground  station within 20 miles of here is 14mph.  

4 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Convective is mesoscale snowfall is synoptic scale...of course snowfall is going to be better. 

Firstly, you need to take a few more courses if you don't understand that mesoscale convection plays a very prominent role in determining who enjoys the fruits of the atmosphere in the capstone events that we live for as winter enthusiasts. Secondly, the northeast coast is very averse to severe weather relative to the rest of the country due to the stabilizing influence of the ocean.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Firstly, you need to take a few more courses if you don't understand that mesoscale convection plays a very prominent role in determining who enjoys the fruits of the atmosphere in the capstone events that we live for as winter enthusiasts. Secondly, the northeast coast is very averse to severe weather relative to the rest of the country due to the stabilizing influence of the ocean.

Zero clue what you're talking about or even getting at.

Enjoy Africa 

• Haha 3