Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 16th Disco

Bostonseminole

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Does Kevin realize his snow total in his signature says its from 2 years ago?

I will not make another post for this storm that references ice . I’ve been told by enough of you it’s not going to happen here. So I’ll post, but no ice references and defer to you all . Thanks!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I will not make another post for this storm that references ice . I’ve been told by enough of you it’s not going to happen here. So I’ll post, but no ice references and defer to you all . Thanks!

If it plays out that way, you can post 'in your face' pictures when you get the lights back on.

35 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I love the infantile reflex if you dare hedge against 1" of ice..."well, no snow either, then!!" lol

He thinks skepticism of warning ice amounts is the same thing as saying no ice will happen. 

It will be a typical ice event if it happens...prob like a tenth to quarter inch...nuisance. A small stripe may see something more significant. Hard to say where yet, but my best WAG would be south of Kevin. 

3 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

It’s a test. They are constantly testing. Like sizing up potential silverback gorillas to mate with. 

It’s all about letting them think they’re in charge.. but in reality .. we are still in charge. Those that get it... get it . Those that don’t.. we don’t see them out for beers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s all about letting them think they’re in charge.. but in reality .. we are still in charge. Those that get it... get it . Those that don’t.. we don’t see them out for beers

The Thought Police are watching. Ten years in a rehabilitation camp. Camp library has only one book: The Handmaids Tale. Might be best just to talk about the weather. LOL