Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2021

George BM

2 minutes ago, EHoffman said:

Don't worry a million people yesterday told me it doesn't matter and DC readily accumulates sleet during the daytime.

If the temps are in the 20s it certainly will. On March 9th, 1999, the streets of dc were covered in over 7 inches of snow from a daytime event in mid March. How would you explain that?

13 minutes ago, EHoffman said:

Don't worry a million people yesterday told me it doesn't matter and DC readily accumulates sleet during the daytime.

Man, you love to lie.  Yesterday, you moved the goalposts.  Then you said people were dismissing the NAM.  Then you said people were getting on you because you said it wasn't going to snow over 6" in DC.  And now this one.

You bring this shit on yourself.  You basically jump up and down put a target on your back.  Just chill out

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Man, you love to lie.  Yesterday, you moved the goalposts.  Then you said people were dismissing the NAM.  Then you said people were getting on you because you said it wasn't going to snow over 6" in DC.  And now this one.

You bring this shit on yourself.  You basically jump up and down put a target on your back.  Just chill out

Hahahah dude I'm totally joking around everyone here needs to LIGHTEN UP.  I hope we all get piles of sleet so we can make fun of me.

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Clearly the NAMs are still adjusting, why anyone would take todays 12z and get butthurt or panic is beyond me. Hope it all works out for everyone in some form

People panic when qpf is 0.05 difference or 7" of snow instead of 8" or a Wetbulb/blanket storm over before it begins 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Northwest crew...if we get the further south solution it’s ok. We get higher ratios and stay snow more of the event (maybe even all of it in terms of when there is meaningful heavy precip). And it gives more cushion for the inevitable north trend at the end. Nothing is showing us fringed up here. Worrying about the exact placement of a meso band within the next recipe shield on globals at 48 hours is useless. Plus they never pick up on the oragraphics enhances banding that sets up in the typical places. 

no offense but this is what we try to tell y'all just about every storm

• Haha 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic