Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

To be clear, I am jealous of PSU’s snow, and his home at the top of grinch mountain. 

Yeah well while he hoards all the snow on his mountain me and cindy lou mud down here in mudville are just gonna sing and be happy.  Maybe later we will have mud pies.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Davoo Dores flavoo Flores 

Mudtime is here again

davoo dores flavoo flores

welcome mudtime with all your slop

but it snowed and the grinch stood and puzzled

How could this be so?

It came without fringed

It came without a warm nose

It came without dry slot, or tucked and DC still got hosed

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, mappy said:

I didn't say you were "willing" anything to give you snow while the rest of us don't get the good stuff. I'm laughing at you and your concerns. You do a very good job at making it seem like those concerns impact everyone when you really only care about your backyard. And its okay! Snow is very much an IMBY thing. I get it. 

But it's funny cause it happens every single storm. I mean, "PSU fringed!" is a joke for a reason :) 

That post wasn’t directed at you specifically. But I do very much want everyone to get snow. But I also don’t want to get left out. Those two things can both be true. When I worry about “fringed” sometimes it’s a joke. Sometimes it’s legit and it does happen. I got fringed last week. But I don’t pretend that is about anything other then my yard. I do try to make posts from a region wide focus also though. I make some posts directed at the northern crew that’s more imby focused. And I make some that are DC centric.  At least I try too. My warm layer concerns for example were more for DC then me even. Although I do think that’s the bigger fail threat up here also. But it’s especially problematic for DC. And I want them to get annihilated for a change!   And yes I want to get snow up here also. Why does it have to be one or the other?  Cant I root for my yard AND everyone else’s also? 

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

That post wasn’t directed at you specifically. But I do very much want everyone to get snow. But I also don’t want to get left out. Those two things can both be true. When I worry about “fringed” sometimes it’s a joke. Sometimes it’s legit and it does happen. I got fringed last week. But I don’t pretend that is about anything other then my yard. I do try to make posts from a region wide focus also though. I make some posts directed at the northern crew that’s more imby focused. And I make some that are DC centric.  At least I try too. My warm layer concerns for example were more for DC then me even. Although I do think that’s the bigger fail threat up here also. But it’s especially problematic for DC. And I want them to get annihilated for a change!   And yes I want to get snow up here also. Why does it have to be one or the other?  Cant I root for my yard AND everyone else’s also? 

Enjoy your snow.

53 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Just saw the Euro.  Snow on Thursday/Friday then again Monday and then again next  Friday :sled:.

Actually a great op run through day 10. Euro H5 looking more favorable everyday for long range 

Yup. I never thought the pattern didn’t look good long range. I just think people were depressed when this week looked bad and we’re transferring that into the long range. A -NAO pattern in late winter will yield opportunities regardless of the pac.  

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic