Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, EHoffman said:

I have.

See you guys are playing checkers and I'm playing chess.  If it busts and snows 1", I get to brag.  If it snows 6", I get to enjoy the snow.  Win-win over here.

If it busts and snows 1", you'll brag and 95% of the board will put you on ignore. If it snows 6", everyone will put you on ignore the next time you cry wolf. Doesn't seem like a win-win to me. 

14 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You would dishonor the Lord High Executioner’s establishment with a Five Guys? Whataburger up in here.

The condiment tray and customer service is a nice touch, but let’s not pretend like those burgers are better than either in n out or five guys.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GATECH said:

Five Guys should be declared the official burger chain of the Mid Atlantic forum, started in Arlington, its HQ is in Lorton and by god they make an awesome burger!  

I like to visit Five Guys just to crack open peanuts and throw the shells wherever the hell I want on the floor. I'm not allowed to do that at home for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SomeguyfromTakomaPark said:

Dang, that menu looks good.  About to order this soon from the college park location.  Tempura green beans are an intriguing side dish.  

The onion rings are so good. Burgers are great too. In person is nice because they have a toppings station with Peppers, Jalapenos etc. Not too expensive either. 

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You would dishonor the Lord High Executioner’s establishment with a Five Guys? Whataburger up in here.

Five Guys is considered an insult??  Say it ain't so!!  What about Fuddrucker's, then?? :lol:

(Though I'm actually partial to Daug Haus in Bethesda, good brats and burgers!!)

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic