It will test out our soles

It will lead us to find dry ground

But though we will walk carefully

Past the shadow of the Reaper and Whataburger

We shall not fear the ice

Because we will find comfort knowing it will melt

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

When someone says "who's your daddy" to Ji, he says "the NAM" and bursts into tears.

For godssake man, buck up. 

I can imagine him being one of those tennis brats when something doesn't go his way...visualize McEnroe after a call he didn't like. I guarantee he swings wildly in the air after a bad run and stomps his foot or screams really loud internally and holds his breath after then comes on here and posts disaster, sucks, next, winters over, things never trend in our favor, too far north, south east and west....shall I go on? Ji's greatest hits on a loop since the 90's

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

We did a Valentines themed tasting yesterday and this one crushed it. So amazing.

I think "pineapple upside down cake" sounds like an intriguing combination, would totally take a chance on that. I've never been a big "fruity beer" dude (e.g., I despise Blue Moon, and even moreso with an ORANGE SLICE floating in it), however....there's a ton of microbreweries out there taking big chances on (and often succeeding with) the inclusion of subtle fruit, or combination fruit, notes in their beers. Great time to be alive, from a beer point of view.  ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

I think "pineapple upside down cake" sounds like an intriguing combination, would totally take a chance on that. I've never been a big "fruity beer" dude (e.g., I despise Blue Moon, and even moreso with an ORANGE SLICE floating in it), however....there's a ton of microbreweries out there taking big chances on (and succeeding with) the inclusion of subtle fruit, or combination fruit, notes in their beers. Great time to be alive, from a beer point of view.  ;)

I've been noticing this on Instagram. I see these bright color beers that look like mix drinks. At first I thought micro sodas were becoming popular. I saw someone post a picture of a beer called Banana Split. Looked like some girly drink lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Here’s the sampling table from yesterday. The Rusty Rail Birthday Suit and the Candyman peanut butter stout were memorable too, but that Cushwa was excellent. After sampling beer, I got into the Apple Moonshine mixed with Skrewball whiskey.  Sunday Funday.

Edited to see the names of the beers.

03879A79-2447-4C1F-AD21-3587E8BE7518.thumb.jpeg.132282ea3b9519a027c98079363b4ef8.jpeg

Yes, ah give me a six pack of that IPA and some M and M's and 2 donuts.   Yall accept debit cards?  No bag.  What aisle is the milk on?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Here’s the sampling table from yesterday. The Rusty Rail Birthday Suit and the Candyman peanut butter stout were memorable too, but that Cushwa was excellent. After sampling beer, I got into the Apple Moonshine mixed with Skrewball whiskey.  Sunday Funday.

03879A79-2447-4C1F-AD21-3587E8BE7518.thumb.jpeg.132282ea3b9519a027c98079363b4ef8.jpeg

Perpetual is always good. I would be totally into that choco cherry stout.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Rusty Rail = great brews. My older brother and I meet to go camping in PA every October (it's a good halfway point between him in NY state and me in VA), and we usually end up in either French Creek State Park NW of Philly, or at R.B. Winter State Park just north of Mifflinburg, where the Rusty Rail mothership is located. We often hit up the Rusty Rail to "warm up," have some great beer and good eats there. A really unique brewery and restaurant in a renovated warehouse, if you ever have the chance to visit Mifflinburg. Needless to say, we have, on more than one occasion, had to be extra careful with our navigation back to R.B. Winter.  :) 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic