• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Major Nor'easter near blizzard (6"+ most of our area-best chance 20-30" north of I78 in ne PA, nw NJ, se NYS)-ice-rain-power outage NYC subforum late Sunday Jan 31-early Tue Feb 2.

wdrag

1 minute ago, Torch said:

Wasn’t it the nam in 2016 produced the most accurate predictions 24 hrs. Prior to the onset.

I think so but Jan 2016 was a different kind of storm than this one. We're in the range now where hopefully the NAM has a clue though. It's not 72-84 hours out anymore where it's usually discounted. Not sure how useful these are yet but the SREFs seemed pretty warm at 21z but sometimes the NMM/ARW models they run on are too amped. 

Just now, SnoSki14 said:

Nam did shift a bit further west from the last run. 

Even the RGEM and tucked models going east a little would be a great outcome for all of us other than the twin forks. The GFSv16 consistency is encouraging too, I don't see both of these flopping totally on their face this close in. The old GFS though I'm essentially disregarding. 

3 minutes ago, Metsfan said:

Um lol no. I'm actually a met. 

3 minutes ago, Metsfan said:

Um lol no. I'm actually a met. 

Yeah I see that. I just remember some picture posted here eons ago with some dude in a mets outfit, for some reason I thought it was Anthony. No disrespect intended for either of you.

• wdrag changed the title to Major Nor'easter near blizzard (6"+ most of our area-best chance 20-30" north of I78 in ne PA, nw NJ, se NYS)-ice-rain-power outage NYC subforum late Sunday Jan 31-early Tue Feb 2.
  • BxEngine unpinned this topic