Your temps move, but I can't see that you're freezing
When I was a child, I had some frostbite
My hands felt just like two snowballs
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It might only be western and central sections. Only reason is it comes in early morning. Might not even be an inch but it could coat. For last event of season , it’s all we’ve got 

Both Saturday and Sunday look like poop. Hopefully at least half the days are ok weather wise.

23 minutes ago, The Graupler said:

Havent followed weather with nothing interesting on the radar.  Used to wind, but last night came as a mild shock.  I woke from my edible induced sleep hearing whipping winds and my first thought was that a rogue planet  had entered our solar system and the gravitational pull was enough to accelerate wind speeds

Should write a book about it, Could be a best seller, Titled Wind Awakening?

Man .. I have to be honest - this recurrent theme is like "Charlie Browning"  events by the models ... It's probably been going on for years actually. 

It doesn't matter what facet one is focused, whether it be at the dystopia vs utopia end of the dial; it's been everything in reality in between.  The modeling tech has over the decades come to create "faux continuity" schemes - then, removes them seemingly as though knowing when is the most nonsuspecting moment to pull the football away Lol.  Seriously though - it's frustrating at times.

It used to be, ...back in the 1990s, we looked for continuity in the runs.  Simplest definition of that is ... does whatever one is following show up consistently from one run cycle to the next.  The art then comes from sensing the trend to weaken or enhance ...etc...etc..  blah blah... 

But when you get like 8 cycles of storms by all models, and even telecon support ...  wait until that much mass of consistency has taken place THEN pull the football ... it's interesting.

Not sure if that's an artifact of changing and "advancement" of said tech .. or if it is a combination of their carrying on with modeling in a  ..eh hm, changing environment

12 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Man .. I have to be honest - this recurrent theme is like "Charlie Browning"  events by the models ... It's probably been going on for years actually. 

It doesn't matter what facet one is focused, whether it be at the dystopia vs utopia end of the dial; it's been everything in reality in between.  The modeling tech has over the decades come to create "faux continuity" schemes - then, removes them seemingly as though knowing when is the most nonsuspecting moment to pull the football away Lol.  Seriously though - it's frustrating at times.

It used to be, ...back in the 1990s, we looked for continuity in the runs.  Simplest definition of that is ... does whatever one is following show up consistently from one run cycle to the next.  The art then comes from sensing the trend to weaken or enhance ...etc...etc..  blah blah... 

But when you get like 8 cycles of storms by all models, and even telecon support ...  wait until that much mass of consistency has taken place THEN pull the football ... it's interesting.

Not sure if that's an artifact of changing and "advancement" of said tech .. or if it is a combination of their carrying on with modeling in a  ..eh hm, changing environment

I'm gonna' go with this