• Member Statistics

    16,542
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    feyt
    Newest Member
    feyt
    Joined
Eskimo Joe

January Banter 2021

Recommended Posts

After we clinched the playoff birth last week there were tears, tonight i'm sitting with my dad in a stunned haze. We cannot believe it. Thank you for all the kind words, its been a long long time 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DanTheMan said:

After we clinched the playoff birth last week there were tears, tonight i'm sitting with my dad in a stunned haze. We cannot believe it. Thank you for all the kind words, its been a long long time 

Congratulations on the win...I cannot imagine the euphoria in Cleveland! After all these years of sports suffering--and staying remarkably loyal as a fanbase despite it all--you guys have earned every bit of this win!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Matthew Stafford. Think he’s a free agent

Stafford is not a FA now, but it is possible that Detroit and Stafford agree to part ways.  They clearly need to try to rebuild, again, and he has taken such a beating over his career that he may feel like he only has a few years left to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Matthew Stafford. Think he’s a free agent

Damaged goods.  But Snyder is a dummy and would try to get him or Ben.

Just now, CAPE said:

Ravens will probably cut RG3..

Bring back Case Keenum!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, H2O said:

Damaged goods.  But Snyder is a dummy and would try to get him or Ben.

Bring back Case Keenum!!!!!

Matthew Stafford is solid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Anybody else also feel the clock ticking?

Nope lol. Still 3 months of tracking and chances of snow :popcorn:

Or was you talking death lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ravensrule said:

COCKburn is killing us. 16 pts in the first half. 

I wouldnt wanna go thru life with that name...thats all I know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped looking at winter as a season years ago, it's all about if and when it snows. To think just because it's winter it's going to snow is fools gold anymore. This 3 month period just allows us an opportunity to snow sometimes. So far it hasn't for most and only once for some. Next one will be whenever it is. Good luck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

I stopped looking at winter as a season years ago, it's all about if and when it snows. To think just because it's winter it's going to snow is fools gold anymore. This 3 month period just allows us an opportunity to snow sometimes. So far it hasn't for most and only once for some. Next one will be whenever it is. Good luck

There are really only 3 season anymore.  Spring is Dec-April except one month called March where it gets jacket weather chilly.  Summer is May-Sept.  Fall is Oct and Nov.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, CAPE said:

It has become clear that I need to move to one of those places where a random fart makes it snow.

Would be a lot of snow in my household...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when is it going to snow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.