Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Unlike the op runs back near New Years, the recent runs are much more active. Yeah maybe not everything is snow, but it certainly looks more active. 

I’m optmistic for Feb but I’m starting to feel like James does with every shortwave within 500miles of Cape Cod...on how the mid to long range pattern looks. I don’t know what happened to me the past couple years but suddenly I’m a glass half full kinda guy in the winter. 

15 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’m optmistic for Feb but I’m starting to feel like James does with every shortwave within 500miles of Cape Cod...on how the mid to long range pattern looks. I don’t know what happened to me the past couple years but suddenly I’m a glass half full kinda guy in the winter. 

There’s a hole in the bucket dear Liza

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Give it time. You will be back with the rest of the, empty glass crowd.

• Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Favorable trends for @weathafella AHT. At least someone we know will see plows go by. 

Nice bump north for you on the JV models so far at 12z. ICON and RGEM. You aren’t done yet for 12/26. 

Now just need the varsity team to come on board here to believe the trend. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Nice bump north for you on the JV models so far at 12z. ICON and RGEM. You aren’t done yet for 12/26. 

no kidding, I would be ecstatic for a couple of inches at this point...I still expect a virga fest at this point with dustings for the most part, but who knows...might end up being a nowcast storm with where the dry air ends up winning

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yea. We always do well on the JV squad then the Varsity team puts us in our place...back on the bench cheering others on.

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea. We always do well on the JV squad then the Varsity team puts us in our place...back on the bench cheering others on.

GFS isn’t buying it. Lol. 

Ukie was decent for you last night though. In the end though, we all really know that the euro needs to show the trend. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ve moved on to the 29th tbh but the cosmic shaft is relentless, I doubt it subsides in time.

1/29 has a way higher ceiling if it somehow get north but I also think it’s less likely to get you shovelable snow than 1/26 where you are. 

I actually think you have a realistic shot at a decent band down there with the first system. 1/29 seems like it needs more help. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

1/29 has a way higher ceiling if it somehow get north but I also think it’s less likely to get you shovelable snow than 1/26 where you are. 

I actually think you have a realistic shot at a decent band down there with the first system. 1/29 seems like it needs more help. 

I prefer a nice regionwide event though to lift spirits. I’ll sacrifice 8 weenies getting 2” out here on the 26th if we can somehow pull a warning event from here to ema on the 29th. 

• Confused 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I prefer a nice regionwide event though to lift spirits. I’ll sacrifice 8 weenies getting 2” out here on the 26th if we can somehow pull a warning event from here to ema on the 29th. 

Sacrificing short term personal gain for the greater good at some future time.  You sound like a...