Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,039
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?


Typhoon Tip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea, much better here then there but I consider this area right on the line. It’s remarkable how 84 west of the river is the gradient. Like you can get slop in Easton, 2” here, and 6” just 10 miles to my N. There are usually a couple systems per season where I can take a 15min drive to Washington and see accum snow while it rains here. Yes...I do that often.

Would love to have a house on Lake Waramaug in the winter during a snowstorm. Either way I think your area still has a decent shot at this. At the very least it could be a fun transition to a few hour thump of snow at the end. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea, much better here then there but I consider this area right on the line. It’s remarkable how 84 west of the river is the gradient. Like you can get slop in Easton, 2” here, and 6” just 10 miles to my N. There are usually a couple systems per season where I can take a 15min drive to Washington and see accum snow while it rains here. Yes...I do that often.

I moved north of 84 for this exact reason(just kidding, sort of). Only 3 miles north of 84, but it does seem like 84 is a perfect line for snowfall. I drove all over during the October storm, it was amazing to see the difference a mile or 2 made, add in a few hundred feet of elevation too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...