Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

7 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

its going to be a long winter if the Euro keeps spitting out solutions like this, less than 84 hours out. This is to be expected from the NAM not the "King"

It was amped last night less amped now...we know the bias. It will keep pushing this E/NE. Best bet for accum snows is ORH points NE and super marginal anywhere SW of there.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m all in for accumulating snow. Not like that shows, but accumulating snows look likely 

I like this Damage in Tolland guy!! Lol. 

Funny thing is, Nam showed this first today, then the Euro followed. Lets see if the GFS corrects mpre towards these two ( even the Ukie was in the camp of Euro and Nam ). 

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It was amped last night less amped now...we know the bias. It will keep pushing this E/NE. Best bet for accum snows is ORH points NE and super marginal anywhere SW of there.

I'd agree.   Classic case of later and later development as someone above noted...

5 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I like this Damage in Tolland guy!! Lol. 

Funny thing is, Nam showed this first today, then the Euro followed. Lets see if the GFS corrects mpre towards these two ( even the Ukie was in the camp of Euro and Nam ). 

No.  There’s no difference in who was first.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

But you also consider a likely compromise of other guidance, and I think that is realistic.

Yeah if you were making a first WAG right now, it would probably not be a terrible map. I'd prob be more cautious in SNE than anywhere, but there's a chance the interior could see something.