Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, that is what I expect...it will develop later and nail Maine.

Lack of dynamics will render this a non event everywhere further SW...maybe nuisance crap higher elevations.

Today's runs for the most part are trending towards a later development.

image.thumb.png.19dd32bbce94259c7dffc70da5ac36c4.png

As far as snow ??

perhaps - 

but I wouldn't go so far as to call this a 'non event' for SNE - just talking 'storm'  I'm not fully convinced the higher amped/more proficiently phased scenarios are that off-base.  As usual...a compromise may be the path of least regret ( at this point in time ... which means negotiable - ), but even in a compromise...we're thrashing wind and inclemency...  

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

As far as snow ??

perhaps - 

but if I wouldn't go so far as to call this a 'non event' for SNE...  I'm not fully convinced the higher amped/more proficiently phased scenarios are that off-base.  As usual...a compromise may be the path of least regret ( at this point in time ... which means negotiable - ), but even in a compromise...we're thrashing wind and inclemency...  

I couldn't care less...non-event in my eyes.

The early phase is highly unlikely IMO, but engage in the hunt for blue ballz if you wish.

12 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Congrats St Agatha on the GGEM.

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, that is what I expect...it will develop later and nail Maine.

Lack of dynamics will render this a non event everywhere further SW...maybe nuisance crap higher elevations.

Yeah, I'm not mad at the GEM

The CPC does show a concerted curve collapse toward week two, so the PNA's positive run may not be a permanent deal... 

The operational runs going back 6 or so cycles began burgeoning that eastern ridge thing ...but also semblances of keeping that progressive... 

It appears the oper. is running the amplified version and probably is an outlier considering the concerted members only offer an index fall to neutral if that - in fact, could be construed as modestly positive at that.   

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

The CPC does show a concerted curve collapse toward week two, so the PNA's positive run may not be a permanent deal... 

The operational runs going back 6 or so cycles began burgeoning that eastern ridge thing ...but also semblances of keeping that progressive... 

It appears the oper. is running the amplified version and probably is an outlier considering the concerted members only offer an index fall to neutral if that - in fact, could be construed as modestly positive at that.   

Good synopsis.

I think the OP guidance will rush the decay of said PNA ridge, however, it is ephemeral to be sure....perhaps there will be a brief milder interlude before the higher latitude assist takes over and we turn wintry through the holidays.

• Weenie 1