Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

GFS takes the srn stream s/w and just scoots due east. 

Quick assessment ...it's purely phasing proficiency - 

GFS has less in that regard than every other guidance ... that I've seen - and that includes the non traditional bag guidance types...like the Brazilian - heh...

Seriously though... I "think"  ( less than certain ) that since the GFS seems to carry on with a speed/velocity issue most of the time, that model inherently favors destructive interference more so than the constructive side ?  It's like it's "synergy" packaging is always blowing stream interaction asunder and ending up with inharmonics there in... 

In this case, you can see the SE Canadia N/stream is just simply evacuating E and leaving the S/stream cannon ball sitting in cafe' stood up, wondering what he done wrong to turn her desire away...  

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Quick assessment ...it's purely phasing proficiency - 

GFS has less in that regard than every other guidance ... that I've seen - and that includes the non traditional bag guidance types...like the Brazilian - heh...

Seriously though... I "think"  ( less than certain ) that since the GFS seems to carry on with a speed/velocity issue most of the time, that model inherently favors destructive interference more so than the constructive side ?  It's like it's "synergy" packaging is always blowing stream interaction asunder and ending up with inharmonics there in... 

In this case, you can see the SE Canadia N/stream is just simply evacuating E and leaving the S/stream cannon ball sitting in cafe' stoop up, wondering what he done wrong to turn her desire away...  

Yea, same page.

Question is how much of a compromise with respect to degree of phasing...my guess is that it will phase, but later than the NAM/EURO scenario.

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

for that matter ...  the entire GFS run ..right out to D7 is one constant parade of stream/ destructive wave-spacing interference ... 

sort of ends up with moderate cold ...unrealized PNA otherwise. 

Yeah, I expect a break for several days before something maybe later second week or beyond.