Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

I am actually cool with it. I mean whats the big deal about some rain and wind? Snow comes snow goes. The Currier and Burl Ives crowd is angry I guess. 

I hate it on Xmas day....I'll deal with a quick FROPA on Xmas eve....but give me the refrozen glacier for Xmas day.

EPS must still have a lot of faster members as the front is through by 12z in the mean...hopefully that means subsequent runs come in weaker/faster.

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I hate it on Xmas day....I'll deal with a quick FROPA on Xmas eve....but give me the refrozen glacier for Xmas day.

EPS must still have a lot of faster members as the front is through by 12z in the mean...hopefully that means subsequent runs come in weaker/faster.

I hope so! 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Op runs with massive grains of salt. When will they learn 

23 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol....warmest dews in the US Christmas morning in SNE. Tolland with a higher dew than anywhere in the Gulf of Mexico. If you want higher you need to go to the Bahamas or Cuba. Awesome.

image.png

Colder dewpoints in the northern Bahamas than here.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Steve is back with a vengence.

Lol Christmas is shot this year huge family wise so this front whenever it occurs doesn't matter, what matters is how it sets up the 2 week period after Christmas. A little rain and wind Christmas will be forgotten very quickly I am sure

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol Christmas is shot this year huge family wise so this front whenever it occurs doesn't matter, what matters is how it sets up the 2 week period after Christmas. A little rain and wind Christmas will be forgotten very quickly I am sure

Sucks to have a boring two-week period encompassing the holidays.