Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Oct 29-30 snow threat

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Seems more than me like clown maps, just sayin...

Anyways intensity driven. Could not believe the amount of leaves still on the trees in the valley. First time out that way for me in a couple of weeks and I was surprised. Hopefully no Oct 11 surprise is looming. 

Mostly bare here now. You must have been further south.  

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Seems more than me like clown maps, just sayin...

Anyways intensity driven. Could not believe the amount of leaves still on the trees in the valley. First time out that way for me in a couple of weeks and I was surprised. Hopefully no Oct 11 surprise is looming. 

We can hope and pray 

Not that anyone asked/cares but ..it's a win-win for me. 

We get the point across without actually losing power - ...err, so it seems at the moment.

I don't know if the GGEM has veracity. 'The Euro comes in with that I guess we're headin the other direction.  But for now, I'm going to go ahead and figure we successfully gleaned this potential out of the chaos, while preserving the ability to still f'um watch Football over the weekend. 

My house is all electric...heat, ... water... everything.  If the power cuts, life stops.  ...unless staring at a blank wall in the pall of interior dim is any kind of fulfillment that is.  I suppose I could go out to my car,, plug in my phone's charger, and rely upon ' T - IMMobile ' swiss cheese migratory coverage ... but you know what I mean.  

I really don't like losing electricity for any calamity - exciting or not.  Ice storms and Hurricanes are great until you can't make toast - novelty escapes really fast in that moment where you're runnin down your recourses ... checking off the but wait, can't-do that either list because of the rendering at hand.   No thanks.  

2" is plenty... Save the 20's for powdery cobwebs that shatters to dust around trees and power lines.  Or, if it does snow 20 blue inches, just please by god keep the lights on