• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
STILL N OF PIKE

Keep in mind those runs showing 100-101F in S NH/NE MA were trying to mix down dews into the mid 50s. We're not pulling that off today. It's pretty much mid 60s in NH and climbing to near 70F in central MA. It's still pretty damn hot. I'm up to 88.1F and only hit 86.5F yesterday. We're nitpicking over a couple degrees here and there, but that's what we do here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

91F at ORH... that's pretty impressive.

Thermodynamically that doesn't match up so either we're going to see the lower els jump up or it was just a brief temp spike for ORH and they kinda level off over the next hour.

28 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Thermodynamically that doesn't match up so either we're going to see the lower els jump up or it was just a brief temp spike for ORH and they kinda level off over the next hour.

It was a good jump up but now getting 95+ in the valley spots so ORH makes more sense.  Still 91F there seems tough sometimes even if BDL hits 97F :lol:.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

It was a good jump up but now getting 95+ in the valley spots so ORH makes more sense.  Still 91F there seems tough sometimes even if BDL hits 97F :lol:.

ORH actually dropped to 90F on their next 5 min ob after the 1654z reading. They’ve since recovered back to 91F but have rotted there for about 25 min. I’d like to see 93 at 2pm for them to have a shot at 95+. This wind direction isn’t great though. It’s trying to go more WSW but I’d really like to see a period of almost due W. Their bread and butter though is WNW and NW. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

ORH actually dropped to 90F on their next 5 min ob after the 1654z reading. They’ve since recovered back to 91F but have rotted there for about 25 min. I’d like to see 93 at 2pm for them to have a shot at 95+. This wind direction isn’t great though. It’s trying to go more WSW but I’d really like to see a period of almost due W. Their bread and butter though is WNW and NW. 

Seems like they got a little boost with those SW winds downsloping off the higher hills in Stafford and Union 

• Haha 1