Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

23 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol NNE smoking SNE with the heat so far

I feel bad stealing Kev’s heat too.  

Been a hot day at the N.VT and N.NH ASOS stations.  

BML with 4 straight hourly obs above 86F now.  They’ve been a sneaky torch spot so far this warm season.  

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah it’s time has sailed.  

I’m a big Citra hop fan, what % is that double double?

The first craft IPA I ever had was Headytopper and thought it  was unreal.Couid not get enough  Now , I can’t even get thru one. I’ve run into many people that had that happen. Alchemist really only good one is Focalbanger. Same with Lawsons and Sip. Just not good now. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The first craft IPA I ever had was Headytopper and thought it  was unreal.Couid not get enough  Now , I can’t even get thru one. I’ve run into many people that had that happen. Alchemist really only good one is Focalbanger. Same with Lawsons and Sip. Just not good now. 

Yeah beers come into style and fade out pretty quick these days.  If I had to choose, I'd probably go Sip of Sunshine over Heady Topper right now if those were the only two choices in a bar.  I'm drinking an Otter Creek citra right now called Berner IPA... like I said, big fan of the flavor with those.

To bring this back to weather, sitting outside listening to thunder from that storm just south of here in Waterbury.  J.Spin's probably going to pick up a fast 0.5-1.0" of rain or something right under the core in his precip pocket, lol.

WUNIDS_map.gif.019e678fcc545d499c195d90c5520a54.gif

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah beers come into style and fade out pretty quick these days.  If I had to choose, I'd probably go Sip of Sunshine over Heady Topper right now if those were the only two choices in a bar.  I'm drinking an Otter Creek citra right now called Berner IPA... like I said, big fan of the flavor with those.

To bring this back to weather, sitting outside listening to thunder from that storm just south of here in Waterbury.  J.Spin's probably going to pick up a fast 0.5-1.0" of rain or something right under the core in his precip pocket, lol.

WUNIDS_map.gif.019e678fcc545d499c195d90c5520a54.gif

Congrats on rain lately. Boned after boned here. Forecasts had 1-2” here and we got .05. And .15 since May 15

Friend who works along the BTV airfield sent this photo of the training cells that fired up over the Spine from I-89 and just south.

The mountains look so incredibly small compared to that vertical growth on the cloud, but also crazy to think that small of a terrain blip in the grand scale of things can trigger a storm.

June_5_JA.thumb.jpg.8ff0944227e8ba4dcba58acc29c0da2d.jpg

• Like 5