Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

10 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The first craft IPA I ever had was Headytopper and thought it  was unreal.Couid not get enough  Now , I can’t even get thru one. I’ve run into many people that had that happen. Alchemist really only good one is Focalbanger. Same with Lawsons and Sip. Just not good now. 

Did they change or did your taste buds?  Serious question.  

I’m moving on from most of the ultra hoppy juice bombs.  I just find them too overpowering

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yessah! Hooker has great brews 

Sip of Sunshine is bottom of list there 

My bro has been raving about Burlington Brewing stuff he's been finding in the Worcester area recently. You ever try their brews, Kev?

Also, no problems with burnt lawns down here. Rain off and on the last few days.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lava Rock said:
13 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:
Gorgeous evening. 76/65. Summer! 
The wife and I both worked hard all week and haven’t had a beer since Saturday, so tonight we IPA! 

602EB333-D301-41D7-A63B-135860B03FB4.thumb.jpeg.47b5b3eca06b4261bd7bcd8cfa199a23.jpeg

Lol, nice mix

Haven't tried the Double Citra, but Hooker's "No Filter" is pretty tasty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

My bro has been raving about Burlington Brewing stuff he's been finding in the Worcester area recently. You ever try their brews, Kev?

Also, no problems with burnt lawns down here. Rain off and on the last few days.

Oh yeah. Many times , soccer tourneys up to Stowe, BTV, marathon BTV and they’ve got them at the co- op in Brattleboro. Fantastic beers 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Did they change or did your taste buds?  Serious question.  

I’m moving on from most of the ultra hoppy juice bombs.  I just find them too overpowering

I had a HT for the 1st time in a few years and I was not as impressed as the 1st time I had it.  There are so many great local brewers that I’ll patronize them.

Hoping to get outside today or do some yard work, but it’s soaking wet right now.

12 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I had a HT for the 1st time in a few years and I was not as impressed as the 1st time I had it.  There are so many great local brewers that I’ll patronize them.

Hoping to get outside today or do some yard work, but it’s soaking wet right now.

We will be crowing. Looks great 

download (100).png

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Just a few hundredths here. Looks like just  south of here towards the west-East Bridgewater areas had almost an inch. Somehow grass still looks good, but a few brown spots now in the typical sunny torch areas. 

You look to get a good storm today out that way. Looks like they’ll mainly develop E of here

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve noticed each day has been 4-7 degrees too cool each day you’ve posted those charts the last few weeks. Interesting 

I only posted one this month and that was Thurs which had a high of 85, Thursday here, spot on, 77 yesterday,  spot on. Is the big heat still on for the 10th and 11th?

Just now, CoastalWx said:

570+ thicknesses. Srly flow will make it more cooler maybe where you are but overall that’s a warm and dewy look. This is Wednesday on.

Torch though? I mean 90s with dews would be our torch. Anyways looks spectacular Sunday on for summer activities.  Hope all is well with the family 

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Torch though? I mean 90s with dews would be our torch. Anyways looks spectacular Sunday on for summer activities.  Hope all is well with the family 

There will certainly be 90s. Euro has 90s Wednesday in similar spots that torched at the end of May. Probably a lot of 85-92 in many areas though. With dews. I’d say that’s a torch this time of year.

30 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There will certainly be 90s. Euro has 90s Wednesday in similar spots that torched at the end of May. Probably a lot of 85-92 in many areas though. With dews. I’d say that’s a torch this time of year.

Kevin is going to be pissed when Dendrite is in the 90s again while he sits at 77

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Kevin is going to be pissed when Dendrite is in the 90s again while he sits at 77

I’m expecting muggy 78-83 here. NNE looks better for 90+. It will def feel summery but in the same way as yesterday. 

Wednesday is the day to try and sneak U80s-90 here if winds can stay more SW. The high nosing in from the NE turns the flow more SSE for Thu. 

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I’m expecting muggy 78-83 here. NNE looks better for 90+. It will def feel summery but in the same way as yesterday. 

Wednesday is the day to try and sneak U80s-90 here if winds can stay more SW. The high nosing in from the NE turns the flow more SSE for Thu. 

NNE is just crushing Kevs soul

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The first craft IPA I ever had was Headytopper and thought it  was unreal.Couid not get enough  Now , I can’t even get thru one. I’ve run into many people that had that happen. Alchemist really only good one is Focalbanger. Same with Lawsons and Sip. Just not good now. 

Ha, incorrect.  Alchemist and Lawson’s are big boy breweries,  making world class “New England Style” IPA’s and also producing top notch versions of many other styles of beer.