Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday, May 9, 2020 Fun

weatherwiz

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Not when it matches Euro. They both locked on the one a few weeks ago. If Euro looks same at 2:00, it’s for Dendy to Slot

I mean I agree the odds aren't necessarily great for us, but the NW Hills could get whacked pretty good...even on the NAM they would get into some of the banding and there would be problems there. 

RPM is a whiff SE....lol.

Ukie/GFS were also whiffs SE. Pretty big spread for <3 days out. I think the more amped solutions have the right idea, but by how much is the huge question. Even an 80/20 compromise betwene something like the NAM and the whiffs puts much of SNE into accumulating snow.

It's also possible that the models are so out to lunch that even the amped solutions like the NAM and Canadian aren't far enough north and this ends up an SLK to Powderfreak snowstorm. We've seen that happen before too inside of 72 hours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Chicken choker on the Euro

I think the Euro solution makes the most sense...going to be tough to get accumulating snow here in the Valley but the NW Hills of CT should get hit good and interior New England going to get smoked. 6-10'' jack where the band sets up I don't think is a far stretch. (Actually I could see the valley down here maybe getting a coating to an inch)