Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday, May 9, 2020 Fun

weatherwiz

5 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Assuming we get plowable snow all the way down to the coast. Would this be more anamolous than Oct 28-29th 2011 about the same or less? Thoughts?

Either way i think it's a 1-100/200 year event.

It would be about the same I think, but obviously with (approximately) 2-4x lesser amounts of snow and a plethora of other factors. This isn't that or 1977 but still very eye catching because of the time of year.

Yeah that radar is bark worse than bite and it’s a bit shredded. Won’t be like what euro was showing yesterday and prior. 

If it somehow does verify, then the euro shit the bed inside of 12 hours today, lol. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Wiz erase your map

Pickles admit defeat grab a dilf and bed him

up north 

Ehhh will see. I do think NW CT will get into the banding. I’ll probably do an update after the 12z Euro tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a bit more convergence then but this is just too close to write off. 30-50 miles in either direction is quite significant 

Just now, weatherwiz said:

Ehhh will see. I do think NW CT will get into the banding. I’ll probably do an update after the 12z Euro tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a bit more convergence then but this is just too close to write off. 30-50 miles in either direction is quite significant 

Dude .. Euro has stayed exactly the same the last 7-8 runs. End of story 

• Haha 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

At least Freak to you to the hens get a white Mother’s Day. Once in your lifetime you can say that 

It would be the second one if it happened, We had one back in the 60's that my mom always mentions, I remember dad bbq a roaster on the charcoal grill swearing away......lol

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Interesting compared to American guidance. 

What a crush job NEK VT into NH/ME mountains.

FE2B6587-D3A6-464A-BC77-8F2DDB6F809D.thumb.png.8e104f069f7d6bdb846959f2163db4c6.png

It did a very good job tracing the snow swath it put out 12z.  Maybe some higher amounts,  but everything is in the same spot in general.