• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    LanaM
    Newest Member
    LanaM

Korona Killer 3/23 Storm Obs

Might have to watch what happens when this initial band moves through. Lighter echoes may struggle a bit unless higher up.

58 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

With the snow becoming heavy its just starting to stick on non paved surfaces. 

34F. Shouldn't be long before we turn over to rain though.

I'm not sure .. keep us posted, I'm curous.

I'm looking around at event entry T/DP spreads, and knowing the thickness intervals, and the synopsis of this closing off centers south ... mm, the only thing going for this as a rain event is climo- but ...we know what that means.  

Anyway, I curious how this works out because this 'looks' per these observations like a straight up snow event to me...say HFD-NW RI to I-95 eastern MA...with dollar sized cat paws at Logan

Couple light flakes in Hampton.

Really strange to see a WSW in Rockingham county in NH but not even an advisory for western Essex in MA. Places like Methuen/Salem NH will pretty much report the same totals most events. 

Finally found an open bed for my dad at a rehab. Coronavirus is messing things up. Mt Sinai in Stoughton. Anyone ever have experience there? Docs and nurses want him out of MGH due to high risk for coronavirus. 

Parachutes as argue as plated and now we drizzle in Ansonia. 33 degrees and 1.5” of snow

Despite the temp, it must be wetbulbing nicely aloft. The snow is blowing around with the wind. Not the messy slush parachutes you'd expect. Steady light snow.

Quickly down to 33F here....flakes have increased in size notably in the past 10 minutes. But they aren't wet aggregates....like Scott said, it's dry hooked dendrite aggregates. You can tell there is good snow growth aloft.

• Like 1