Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Anything decent in the NH seacoast area is going to cost at least $500,000. And for the most part the property taxes in NH are outrageous.

Property taxes are high to fund the school system through towns which the state barely contributes to. Remember that there’s no income tax and unlimited sales tax.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Anything decent in the NH seacoast area is going to cost at least $500,000. And for the most part the property taxes in NH are outrageous.

2 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Property taxes are high to fund the school system through towns which the state barely contributes to. Remember that there’s no income tax and unlimited sales tax.

It can't be worse than here. It's at least $800k for a decent 2 bedroom with 2k sq feet, no yard. plus BOS property taxes (and I wouldn't even send my kids to public because the sports suck)

I will shut up about the housing market now, LOL

Just now, DotRat_Wx said:

It can't be worse than here. It's at least $800k for a decent 2 bedroom with 2k sq feet, no yard. plus BOS property taxes (and I wouldn't even send my kids to public because the sports suck)

I will shut up about the housing market now, LOL

If you go 20 miles from Boston it’s manageable.   What you can afford depends on your work/job.   Property taxes in some places effectively adds 1-2k to your outlay.

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

18 inches of snow...we take.  But it’s mainly pike region up to lower NH.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

It is however less dynamic vs 6Z..and as such faster.

If you think the 12z run is showing 18", then the 06z run was double that,  That 06z run was far more dynamic a storm then this run.

• Sad 1