• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BillDodson
    Newest Member
    BillDodson

Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

41 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Man I still can't figure out this evening/tonight here. I'm thinking additional 1-3" with maybe 3-5" NW CT where modeling has a nice little max?

Biggest bust potential probably out by Steve if the band ends up sitting over him

2 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Let's get something to develop!

Did you see the 18z HRRR-Experimental? Drops an inch of QPF on your @ss

10 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

That would be fun. lol

I’d stay very low/ conservative...this has flop written all over it.  Nothing happening in the state now....have a feeling not much of anything materializes.  Not looking to good currently.  

3 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

precipitation literally circling around CT right now... like the rhinos on jumanji protecting the jewel...band in the berks is inching ever so slowly towards me

The GFS is making it its job to continue that to the bitter end

Just now, Snow88 said:

What a bust down here in NYC 

Ya..it’s been a lousy storm for most.  2inches here total so far. Don’t think much more happens. Modeling all over the place lol..it’s pretty much done I think for most.  Maybe extreme eastern areas get clipped?  

4 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

The GFS is making it its job to continue that to the bitter end

and we all said it was an impossibility two days ago when all guidance showed it... incredible... thinking we done, hopeful for a miracle

13 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya..it’s been a lousy storm for most.  2inches here total so far. Don’t think much more happens. Modeling all over the place lol..it’s pretty much done I think for most.  Maybe extreme eastern areas get clipped?  

You only got 2 inches from the whole event?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

and we all said it was an impossibility two days ago when all guidance showed it... incredible... thinking we done, hopeful for a miracle

Ya but it went away from that idea for a long while...and it’s not looking too impressive for most areas now like it once was...Maine being the exception.  

I mentioned yesterday that if this didn't consolidate better we might have to deal with a farther east 2nd system -

Then of course what happens, the models summarily try to consolidate ... but, the lull today sort of precludes that as being successful and now on top of the 2nd system, the east -

typical bs making people jump through hoops

5 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

You only got 2 inches from the whole event?

2 inches yes, but a lot of freezing rain and some sleet...way more of that stuff than we thought.  Storm sucked here pretty much.  But I guess it got us on the board for the season.

last year we started off like a pro with 9” here on November 15th..but ended up finishing BN. 

Hopefully we rebound from this flop, and the season goes well from here.  I’d be good with that.

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I mentioned yesterday that if this didn't consolidate better we might have to deal with a farther east 2nd system -

Then of course what happens, the models summarily try to consolidate ... but, the lull today sort of precludes that as being successful and now on top of the 2nd system, the east -

typical bs

So are you out on this being eventful for the East? 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Ryan’s gung ho on it developing nicely Statewide  around 8:90 from the south. Not the stuff from the north. Who will be right . Wolf who cancelled anymore snow or Ryan?

He wasn’t feeling it in texts.

• Thanks 1