Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I mean everyone likes posting them but they seldom verify with so may run to run changes or at all, Everyone sees those big totals and just goes all weenie over them, Folks need to step back, This is the first event of the season for many, And many years this date has produced nothing, Take what you get and deal with it.

we go weenie over mid level banding like 12z runs showed of many models. Verbatim that was a 8 or so hour Blizzard from 4am to noon for many.  Many post clowns to Clown. I don't believe many trust them at all. 

5 minutes ago, Fozz said:

Well, this is my first snowstorm since moving to New England, and now that I'm here, met winter is off to an amazing start, regardless of whether this storm has a part 2 around here.

It was coming down very hard around 8pm. 3.8" and counting.

3boMQJo.png

Pretty sweet Fozz. Hope you bring lots more

• Like 3

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

we go weenie over mid level banding like 12z runs showed of many models. Many post clowns to Clown. I don't believe many trust them at all. 

The 1st part of this has been locked for days with any low that moves west to east, Folks north of there were all good to a certain extent, You also had some blocking and HP preventing this from going more NW or this could have easily been another cutter, Part two was going to be more complex, That's where trying to nail down banding that changes from run to is a tough task, But with that potent ULL, It comes down to where the SLP gets captured to whom it can affect, We still don't have that answer.