• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
11/24 storm obs

Damage In Tolland

Alex sent me a text around 930am saying it was snowing. I'm 5 miles west and 200ft lower and I've just been rain...I don't have a thermometer so I dont know if it's actually freezing rain or not...

Most forecast for up here still say on average 5 inches of snow after sunset...guess I will just wait and see what happens

Just now, dendrite said:

The problem though pickles is that it's just rain in the lower elevations around ALB. If you get out a bit west of ALB/SCH and into higher terrain you are probably seeing snow. Johnstown, NY is 32F.

Snow here at 1k feet 20ish miles west of KALB. Took forever to flip it and now my window is maybe there hours and then out.

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

You mean it's not snowing in PHL? 

Radar looks about right, they are mixed rain/snow at the airport.  Probably white rain catpaws.

METAR KPHL 241654Z 29013G23KT 7SM -RASN 

Reading, PA nearby flipped to 2 mile -SN in that tail end but has tapered off now. 

KRDG 241554Z 28013KT 2SM -SN 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, snowgeek said:

38F and rain here in the HV.  Temp has crept up from 36 to 38 on a NW wind.  Mesonet webcam in Medusa (SW Albany County 1247') still showing rain with 34/32F.  

Very light snow here for the last 30 minutes. 32F.  But if you look at ENX you can see the thin little strip over far nw ALB and w. SCH county with only like 10dbz. I hope it fills in before its too late. Nice bands west and east of here.

• Like 1