• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

For me, a little bit of consistency would be nice with the weather. If it's going to rain, let it rain and stay that way. The same goes with the snow as well as the temperatures. It's hard to get used to the weather when we go from 60 one day then down to the 30 the next. This shit can't be good for one's immune system, let alone our sanity. Right now, we have 2" of crusty, cement like snow on the lawn from all the melting/refreezing and the rain-snow events from just the last week, not to mention a layer of black ice on the driveway. Kind of sucks when you're caught in the battlezone between the picturesque snows to the north and the moisture/dews to our south. Anyways, just venting a little here, please go on..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

I want a ramped-up ice storm, voiced opinion and was reported for it. lol

I’m all for free speech.  

It’d be like someone who doesn’t like cold and snow reporting a person for posting snow maps all the time.  

Everyone should have it together enough that they don’t throw an adult temper tantrum if a map depicting rain is tossed up.  We don’t control the weather, it is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Your a trouble maker...you know what your doing. You need to stop or go somewhere else. You did this man. 

Exactly.  I guess we just need to ignore him completely.  There’s no reasoning with him..he’s got all the answers I guess.   Mods should do something with him, but since they don’t want to, we/I gotta ignore him.  Done with him. 

He’s a True Troll.  

• Confused 3
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I’m all for free speech.  

It’d be like someone who doesn’t like cold and snow reporting a person for posting snow maps all the time.  

Everyone should have it together enough that they don’t throw an adult temper tantrum if a map depicting rain is tossed up.  We don’t control the weather, it is what it is.

Reporting is weak. We police ourselves. Dews mehd himself to 20 plus so far. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Kevin, it was rain for everywhere, the storm occluded all within the southern stream, with no phase or interaction with the northern stream, there was no cold air connection, which is what we need to keep the arctic high north of the area.

Way to far out in fantasy land James to be looking at...it’s pointless at this point to try and analyze something that is 10-11 days away.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Reporting is weak. We police ourselves. Dews mehd himself to 20 plus so far. 

Yup...especially weak when you do it because someone posts progs of weather you don’t desire.

I might as well start reporting ya’ll for trolling when you post maps only showing SNE getting snow and shafting NNE.  I come here to enjoy myself, don’t need to see that stuff :lol:.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

18z GFS looks like a monster rainstorm for Christmas week, no real phase in time with the northern stream and the high moves east.

Who are you? Your family must be traveling or something. Or you’re worried about Christmas getting cancelled due to bad weather. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yup...especially weak when you do it because someone posts progs of weather you don’t desire.

I might as well start reporting ya’ll for trolling when you post maps only showing SNE getting snow and shafting NNE.  I come here to enjoy myself, don’t need to see that stuff :lol:.

image.jpeg

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Cmon Freak...you know the difference here.  Free speech/posting rain storms is fine.  This is different...it’s Trolling-Plain and simple.   And it’s constant.  But whatever.  Just Needs to be ignored I guess.  

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Exactly.  I guess we just need to ignore him completely.  There’s no reasoning with him..he’s got all the answers I guess.   Mods should do something with him, but since they don’t want to, we/I gotta ignore him.  Done with him. 

He’s a True Troll.  

Then just hit ignore. I don't follow every post in here but from the ones ive seen @Dr. Dews been fine. Posting he wants an ice storm is fine, so what? Kevin wants them too. And if it comes down to rain or freezing rain then i want them too. If i was a mod i wanted do anything with him either. Now if he's attacking users and crossing the line then thats another story. It's free speech. Troll on.

Just now, The 4 Seasons said:

Then just hit ignore. I don't follow every post in here but from the ones ive seen @Dr. Dews been fine. Posting he wants an ice storm is fine, so what? Kevin wants them too. And if it comes down to rain or freezing rain then i want them too. If i was a mod i wanted do anything with him either. Now if he's attacking users and crossing the line then thats another story. It's free speech. Troll on.

Bro it’s not about wanting an ice storm at all. That’s cool if that’s your thing.  

It’s the endless Trolling. If you can’t see that or derive that from his posts, you’re missing his undertones in a big way.  But who cares anymore...on Ignore he goes. Moving on....

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Kevin, it was rain for everywhere, the storm occluded all within the southern stream, with no phase or interaction with the northern stream, there was no cold air connection, which is what we need to keep the arctic high north of the area.

Why are you looking at the FV3 for anytime anywhere?

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Why are you looking at the FV3 for anytime anywhere?

If you're going to insist on being the only one calling it the FV3 I'm gonna start calling it the AVN. 

So the AVN day10 op-run went from a weenie KU to a rainer in one run, should be gone next run anyways. waffle time.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_us_42.thumb.png.968fd0f3a5bd378645ac68a2785bb58e.png