Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

27 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Well that would make sense. A 70 dew is just that . A moment in time 

How does that make sense?  Let's say you have a site that hits it one hour every day for the next 15 days.  That's 15 hours out of 360 hours yet that counts as 15 dayof having 70+ Dp's?

Why are we using a coastal site, BTW?

3 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

How does that make sense?  Let's say you have a site that hits it one hour every day for the next 15 days.  That's 15 hours out of 360 hours yet that counts as 15 dayof having 70+ Dp's?

Why are we using a coastal site, BTW?

Well if it’s a dew of 70F at 8am and then mixes out to 62F at 2pm, that day can also be counted in the number of summer days with dews <65, lol.

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

how far north? canada or MA?

North Pole. 

I would think Pike on North...even some stuff down this way but I would think more isolated and pulse type. 

Didn't look super close but I would think some room for some hailers/damaging winds Saturday closer to the better dynamics. 

Just now, weatherwiz said:

North Pole. 

I would think Pike on North...even some stuff down this way but I would think more isolated and pulse type. 

Didn't look super close but I would think some room for some hailers/damaging winds Saturday closer to the better dynamics. 

cool, mostly missed out on yesterday, so hopefully something fun this weekend + tracking invest 96l 

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

cool, mostly missed out on yesterday, so hopefully something fun this weekend + tracking invest 96l 

I think that is going to end up becoming a washed up piece of poop by the time it makes it anywhere near the US...if it even makes it that far Probably going to get caught up in some front and just become absorbed.