Total Members
    Most Online
    Raifu
    Newest Member
    Raifu

August 2019 Discussion

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

We fall

It's funny how selectively filtered peoples perceptions are ... There's two warm waves at 850 per one cool wave... and it's 'we fall' -hahaha... Not digging on you but that's classic -

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

At your age,  chainsaws can be dangerous I heard 

Living dangerously is a spice of life sometimes.  My wife couldn’t believe how easily it all went.....

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

hmm Not sure... Some 91s around but mostly 88's ... Boston was breeze-banged all day at 80... But Nashua/BED/HFD .... Manchester NH in the running too .. heat wave day 1 "might" have begun ... Norwood was 93 ..bit of an outlier?

Goes to Google. Searches "breeze banging." Toggles to images. Regrets instantly. Reevaluates life decisions. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

It's the summer of Jerry!

Roasted/baked in the sun today, so awesome in and on the water. Love that spent from an active Sunday Funday feeling.

39 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Roasted/baked in the sun today, so awesome in and on the water. Love that spent from an active Sunday Funday feeling.

There's nothing better than sinking into a chair with an ice cold highball after a long day of activity out of doors. I tip my cap, sir. And my cup.

• Like 2

Awesome evening in the backyard swimming hole, as our place is over in the trees on the left.  Pretty lucky to have this natural setting just a 2 minute walk from the back door.

The river is pretty low right now but the swimming hole is still 6 feet deep and about the size of a backyard swimming pool. Built a seating area for camp fires and a little dam that expanded the pool a bit.

First time Mt Mansfield or town gets 2-3" of rain though the whole area will turn into a murky torrent and the bench will be long gone.

MKfbCaJ.jpg

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Awesome evening in the backyard swimming hole, as our place is over in the trees on the left.  Pretty lucky to have this natural setting just a 2 minute walk from the back door.

The river is pretty low right now but the swimming hole is still 6 feet deep and about the size of a backyard swimming pool. Built a seating area for camp fires and a little dam that expanded the pool a bit.

First time Mt Mansfield or town gets 2-3" of rain though the whole area will turn into a murky torrent and the bench will be long gone.

MKfbCaJ.jpg

The best spots are the lonely ones. Love it

• Like 1

Really lighting up here. Frequent flashes and thunder with many cells forming to my SW and moving in. Should get a couple more soakers tonight.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Really lighting up here. Frequent flashes and thunder with many cells forming to my SW and moving in. Should get a couple more soakers tonight.

Yeah,  I thought everything was weakening but new cells are popping up.  Lots of lightning with the cell around New London.  Moving NE  I may get that one.