• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

6 minutes ago, bubbler86 said:

I was being a smart ass.  FWIW, I love when you pass on Horst info.  Climo there is a little different than here but not much and he keeps us grounded and I already have too many things going on to have to check yet another weather site. 

dude i was rolling here....good one.

Maytown...you'll get hammered,and I'll get rain at my house.  Theres your snow line.  

UGHHH

friggit...im headed north in a couple hours.  Gonna play in some snow up there.  I'll be checkin in so bring this one home guys.

• Like 1

Just now, pasnownut said:

dude i was rolling here....good one.

Maytown...you'll get hammered,and I'll get rain at my house.  Theres your snow line.  

UGHHH

friggit...im headed north in a couple hours.  Gonna play in some snow up there.  I'll be checkin in so bring this one home guys.

have phun bro......Cheers :drunk:

• Like 1

Just now, bubbler86 said:

Final Call for Waves 1 and 2 combined.

@daxx @pasnownut  @Itstrainingtime@Blizzard of 93 @sauss06 @canderson @MAG5035 Bubbler @Cashtown_Coop  @CarlislePaWx .......3-5"

@Voyager.....2-4"

@Wmsptwx @pawatch @2001kx....1-3"

Sounds very reasonable. You'll get more than eastern areas tonight, we might even things up tomorrow night. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sounds very reasonable. You'll get more than eastern areas tonight, we might even things up tomorrow night. 

Yea and you guys have the most pontential to bust high.   We know what is coming here but if we get snow from the coastal back here you probably get more from it unless the temps really do fail you.

3 minutes ago, daxx said:

This is one of those events the guys out in Pitt do better with the cold push.  Those of us in the southeast have no cad from high pressure. 

Water temp at ACY is 40 right now so I would think as long as the slp stays well to the south no one is torching at the surface so like you mentioned before, if you get rates it can snow even if 850's are above 32. 

Edit-My post applies to event 2 or 3. 

Just now, bubbler86 said:

Water temp at ACY is 40 right now so I would think as long as the slp stays well to the south no one is torching at the surface so like you mentioned before, if you get rates it can snow even if 850's are above 32. 

I posted that for the Sunday/Monday storm.  No doubt we might be able to cool.  I'm going against my religion and saying this but sv snowfall maps show more snowfall than what I would expect for the late weekend storm.

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@daxx You mentioned that a good bit of 12z guidance made a move toward the Euro with the Sunday/Monday system. I'm curious what the latest Euro did in regards to it's own previous runs...is it moving towards the rest (better solution) or did it trend worse from 0z? 

Mike it is close to it's 0z run but it did tick a little south and east some.  Which makes it a little colder for our area.

1 minute ago, bubbler86 said:

Yea, sorry if there was any confusion.  This is an average ensemble map that I thought Daxx was referring to. Not a storm forecast.  Some might call these clown maps considering the source.  

Yep that's what I was talking about.  Not that I believe it  but that is what you call a weenie mean.