Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Massive Sou'easter could bring damaging winds to Eastern MA

USCAPEWEATHERAF

1 hour ago, #NoPoles said:

Well, i didnt get to 8 inches. Just about done with the precip here. My console is in the kitchen, so when i go start dinner, ill have a look-see at my official total.  I guess January isnt over yet, so i still have time to get to 8inches of liquid precip

You still have next week system to get you there. :(

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Wait Staffordville Ct got 2.2 inches of snow? 

Giveaway is probably the hundredths place. Our LSR generator defaults to a specific hazard type (in winter that is usually snow). So quickly entering a heavy rain report in January may accidentally go out as snow. 

8 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Giveaway is probably the hundredths place. Our LSR generator defaults to a specific hazard type (in winter that is usually snow). So quickly entering a heavy rain report in January may accidentally go out as snow. 

Yea I just checked Jeff the Coop ObserversTweets, no snow . You know that kid on that mountain would have posted 5 times with 3 pics if it snowed in Tolland 

1 minute ago, amarshall said:

Mean streets of duxbury are a warzone.  The poor bus drivers yesterday were dodging trees falling everywhere.   They were contemplating closing school today. My buddy is a fireman and said it was "broken arrow" yesterday. 100s of 911 calls. 

Damagebury