Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Could care zero about synoptic snows just about what average climo is and limit non frozen qpf events in wintah. I need more elevation be it 500’ , 1k just not 200

I only said that because the LES belts at our latitude and lower average more...it was just meant to qualify the statement.

Move there-

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya , only another ..... miles 

the shiat streak is certainly there 

were down to basically a flutie miracle 

Well, It was a move further north no matter with the precip, First run in a while that gets qpf further north into RIC.

I've said it a hundred times... just ask.

I'm happy to  ... wait for it, "paraphrase"   ... (oh god, run for your lives!) ... 

The complaint of writing style ...mm, has some merit - but only to a point? 

One must be aware of their audience. That's like ... 8th grade English lesson material right there. Beyond failing that, affecting/effective communication begins with that understanding, so is in part (that's in part ) the responsibility of the word smith. 

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Good news. Give us just a bit more ridging so we can just get a few wispy cirrus in here and push the confluence north. We can start next week with some sun and relatively warmer days.

I'd be in for something a little more favorable for Dec like snow and cold, But we won't split hairs and take what comes.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:39 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. We’ve got 2 snow events coming next week 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s not guaranteeing two snow events 

I guess it’s not the same as the iron-clad, lockdown guarantee that was put on the next system coming north, but it’s still confusing to the folks following along.

Archived